Glen Meakem is filling in as guest host this week on the Quinn and Rose radio show and he took a call from a well informed female caller who began reciting page after page of information on HB 3200, the Democrat Health Care Bill. I was so impressed with her informed call, I decided to do a Google search this morning for more information. I found this link after inserting the following search criteria: “critical analysis health care bill page by page” There are many research papers in the search results but this was one of the best I found.
Liberty Counsel, a nationwide public interest religious civil liberties law firm, has read all 1018-pages of HR3200, Healthcare Reform Bill, and has provided a complete analysis of the bill.
Here are a few examples of what is contained in the bill:
- Sec. 313, Pg. 149, Lines 16-23 – ANY employer with payroll $400,000 and above who does not provide public option pays 8% tax on all payroll.
- Sec. 313, Pg. 150, Lines 9-13 – Businesses with payroll between $251,000 and $400,000 who do not provide public option pay 2-6% tax on all payroll.
- Sec. 163, Pg. 59, Lines 21-24 - Government will have direct access to your bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.
- Sec. 401.59B, Pg. 167, Lines 18-23 – ANY individual who does not have acceptable care, according to government, will be taxed 2.5% of income.
- Sec. 59B, Pg. 170, Line 1 – Any NONRESIDENT alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay for their health care.)
- Sec. 152, Pg. 50-51 - HC will be provided to ALL NON-US citizens.
- Sec. 1177, Pg. 354 - Government will RESTRICT enrollment of special needs people! “Extension of Authority of Special Needs Plans to Restrict Enrollment.”
Liberty Counsel is a nonprofit litigation, education and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of human life and the traditional family. Established in 1989, Liberty Counsel is a nationwide organization with offices in Florida, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., and hundreds of affiliate attorneys across the Nation.